Chapter Ten: Untitled ... Sneak Peak

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share a little bit from Chapter Ten... of which I still need to name. It has been written and now is in the editing stages. This chapter is the very reason I have struggled with this story. I have known from the beginning that I would have to get to this particular point, and I wanted to make sure I did it as authentically as possible. I know that what I am saying doesn't make sense now - but it will.

As for the sneak peak... enjoy!

***

As Snape turned to leave, Hermione felt Draco struggle speak.

“Who… who must I .. tell?”

Snape turned his head slightly to the right.

“The very one you are thinking about right now.”

Hermione watched in shock. Her blood ran cold as a sense of realization flowed through her veins. This is the reason he was showing her all of this. This is what he had promised Snape.




0 comments:

Post a Comment