Chapter Eight: Three Prisoners (Preview)

Hi everyone! Sorry it has taken me longer to post. I have been researching a little bit for future chapters to get details right :) It will make sense later, I promise.

Anyway I suspect the chapter to be edited and up sometime next week. Here is a little (unedited) preview!

***

“You were a full blooded Malfoy,” the whispering continued. “But… you betrayed the name. For what, I ask. FOR WHAT?”

“SO YOU CAN SIT SILENTLY AT A DESK TAKING ORDERS FROM OTHERS? SO YOU CAN BE TRASH THE MINISTRY FORGOT TO TAKE OUT? TO BE GOOD?”

Draco felt his father back away. He could hear his father dragging the cloth sack on the floor as he paced around the platform.

“Son, I know what went on at my trial. I know you spoke. I know what you shared.”

Silence filled the air and Draco heard footsteps move closer to him again.

“OPEN YOUR EYES COWARD! DID I RAISE YOU TO BE A COMMONER?!?”

Draco’s eyes flew open and burned with hatred at the man he once yearned to be. He spit at his father’s fine leather black shoes.

“I suppose that is a yes. Well my son, I took out your trash.”

A look of question clouded the young man’s eyes and he glanced down at the cloth sack that was placed before him.

“Yes, your trash. It is the only proper way to transport mud bloods.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment